Windows 10 Version 1607 Update Stuck

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
Im always stuck in 30% or in 32 % working on updates do not turn off your computer
waited in 10Hours still in 30% or in 32%

Then if i clean install Im stuck in install updates or in Finishing up sometimes in Getting ready

EPgfDiH.png

Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi ! Wondering if there is a update progress report? Hoping the .exe file was able to install the update. If you need more help, I'll be around most of the day!:wink:
Instead of performing a clean install, you might try a in-place repair and see it the updates will install!
http://www.wintips.org/repair-windows-10-with-in-place-upgrade/
The repair of Windows 10, can resolve many problems in Windows 10 functionality and some times is the most reliable and quickest way to fix the Windows 10 malfunctions. Also the in-place Windows 10 upgrade, which performed with the repair process, ensures that Windows 10 have the latest updates and fixes installed.

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi ! Wondering if there is a update progress report? Hoping the .exe file was able to install the update. If you need more help, I'll be around most of the day!:wink:
Instead of performing a clean install, you might try a in-place repair and see it the updates will install!
How to repair Windows 10 with in-place upgrade. - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos
The repair of Windows 10, can resolve many problems in Windows 10 functionality and some times is the most reliable and quickest way to fix the Windows 10 malfunctions. Also the in-place Windows 10 upgrade, which performed with the repair process, ensures that Windows 10 have the latest updates and fixes installed.
No Luck Still Im stuck

can you give exe link for anniversary update .?

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi Try clean install again! This is not making any sense to me! You say you tried a in-place repair with no luck. You tried a clean install and no luck.
The Windows update catalog does work for you. All I have left is this. How to do a Clean Install of Windows 10, the Easy Way
Please follow each step and don't try to out guess any thing. Wait until it completes! Does the clean install complete?
How to do a Clean Install of Windows 10, the Easy Way

no beacuse ,it stuck to Installing UPdates of in Getting Ready

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
no beacuse ,it stuck to Installing UPdates of in Getting Ready
The clean install got stuck installing updates?? So you have never completed a clean install? Try it again like my link above from HTG shows and let it run for 12 hours.
That's all I know how to do my friend!:wink: If you can't get a clean install of windows with the media creation tool, IDK! You may need to check your hardware!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss