i installed a cache cleaner this morning called cache cleaner pro and strait away after installation it said my storage was low so i checked on my phone and the app which was supposed to only take around 20mb up actually took 25 gb so i uninstalled it strait away but my phone still says that i have now no storage left yet when checking my apps the total taken is only around 5gb ,any help please.
    12-24-2016 03:03 AM
    i installed a cache cleaner this morning called cache cleaner pro and strait away after installation it said my storage was low so i checked on my phone and the app which was supposed to only take around 20mb up actually took 25 gb so i uninstalled it strait away but my phone still says that i have now no storage left yet when checking my apps the total taken is only around 5gb ,any help please.

Sir, I would suggest you do not download any of such apps again. Windows phone/ pc have their own ways to clean the storage space.

Can you specify what device you are using and more details about it? Would be really helpful as i do not know if you are talking about a phone or a pc.

Also, please join the windows central community. We might just be able to help you better. :)
    12-24-2016 08:54 AM