cannot complete purchase - internet conneciton too slow

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Every time I want to load something from the store I get a message saying unable to complete purchase then another sub-message saying the internet connection is too slow - try another connection. However the connection is pretty fast and has always worked before and I can connect to other sites and use facilities without issue - its only the store that behaves like this. Any idea how to get around this please? Its driving me mad.

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Every time I want to load something from the store I get a message saying unable to complete purchase then another sub-message saying the internet connection is too slow - try another connection. However the connection is pretty fast and has always worked before and I can connect to other sites and use facilities without issue - its only the store that behaves like this. Any idea how to get around this please? Its driving me mad.

What browser(s) are you using and have you tried another? A while back when we were doing a return I noticed certain aspect of Microsoft's Store wouldn't function properly w/Firefox and only Edge, also had an issue trying to generate a shipping label for a return with me constantly getting errors/crashes, didn't matter if I used Edge, Firefox and IE so in this case it pretty much told me it was on MS end, one of the support personnel also made reverence to that fact as well.

It is a good possibility there's a road block in the direction of the store especially if other sites aren't being problematic for you or, maybe Santa and his Reindeer hit a power pole causing the disruption LOL. :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon