Removing extensions

Asif Shadab Malick

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I want to get rid of all extensions from my Microsoft edge How do I do that. I especially want to get rid off Pinterest and save to pocket and last pass. How do I do that? I don't need them now. Thanks and happy new year!!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi ! I hate edge! Every time I mess with it, I get a error in my Reliability:wink: Monitor! That really hacks me off!:angry:

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 5

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
My experience with Edge had been okay initially, and much better with the ad-blocking extensions later. It helps that I keep Flash turned off.

As far as the OP's question, he can just uninstall the extensions he does not need. The option is right there in Edge, along with the option to disable it.

Asif Shadab Malick

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
When I go to edge -settings-extensions I just see the list of installed extension and enabled/disabled. I was wondering if I can install them through store, why can't I get rid of them through store? Thanks.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
That's not how it works. I know of no store which has an option to uninstall apps from your device, and frankly, I don't know what purpose that would serve.

If you want to remove an extension, just remove it in Edge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo