I cant hear or set new ringtones

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I cant (so far ) set new ringtones as I cant preview them, bar keep calling my mob from the landline to check. The volume is set to high & vibrate is off, it does not seem right that you can"t preview before setting? Even my old flip phone did this. Thanks for advice

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I cant (so far ) set new ringtones as I cant preview them, bar keep calling my mob from the landline to check. The volume is set to high & vibrate is off, it does not seem right that you can"t preview before setting? Even my old flip phone did this. Thanks for advice

This is an unusual issue. Make sure your phone volume is on when you test this.
Also, go to settings, personalization, sounds, manage app sounds, and make sure the sounds for phone app are on. Once turned it on, try again.

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

Also, while selecting the ringtones, if you want to listen to the preview, click on the triangular play sign, and not the name. Clicking the name selects it, pressing the play button before the name plays it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon