Why cant I log onto my laptop?

Eliza Mackay

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
So my internet wasn't working and my brother fixed it. I restarted my laptop and it deleted my account that I use to sign into my laptop. It doesn't have a plus button to add user or anything!! Please help!!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
So my internet wasn't working and my brother fixed it. I restarted my laptop and it deleted my account that I use to sign into my laptop. It doesn't have a plus button to add user or anything!! Please help!!
Hi Welcome to Windows Central. Sounds like your brother really fixed it! Restarting a laptop does not delete your account. Do you have a Microsoft password to log on to your PC?? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12429/microsoft-account-sign-in-cant
If you need more help, lease join the forum and someone will help you!
http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/310085-join-windows-central-community.html

Eliza Mackay

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Nothing works. Because I am at school with this laptop it goes back to the account of my ict school technology account. And I used to be able to add an account nd sign in but I can't reset the password or anything.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi I'm really confused. Are you able to log into the windows OS? Where are you in POST? Do you see a log in screen? Does this PC need a password to log into Windows.
Please post as much information as you can. Is this a school computer? Tell me exactly what you are doing and what happens. When you say you can do nothing doesn't give me much information!:smile:

Eliza Mackay

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Ok. So I turn on my laptop and you know it usually (for a windows laptop) you slide up so you can log into your laptop. Well I slide up but instead of MY login name and password it has a different account (my schools ictsupport one). So now I can't login to my account. If you know what in saying. It's really hard to explain but once you look at it, it makes sense. Sorry if in not explaining it well. If I could show you a photo or something that would be the best but I can't.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi ! Thank you for your reply! Yes I think I understand now. Your account is no longer available for you to log on, and only the schools account has the option to log on. It appears to me someone removed your user account. You will have to get the password of the schools ictsupport one. I can't help you with that. It's very strange that your account would be deleted. Does this computer belong to your school? English doesn't seem to be your native language! I wish I could help you more, it you are not the administrator, then you will have to get the schools password. Maybe other members will comment latter!:wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)