Surface 2 wont keep changes to the Device Manager

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Every time I make a change to the drivers in the device manager, it requires a restart which is normal. But when I restart the Surface 2, a screen pops up, along with the slight vibration, with the big letters "Surface" (like the normal start up screen) but in smaller letters at the bottom of the screen, it says "Please wait while we install system updates" after a few seconds, literally seconds, the screen cuts off and immediately turns back on to the normal start up screen and vibrates again with the normal start up screen. what can I do to fix this as it is keeping me from updating the "touch firmware's" driver from "Device Manager" to the proper, should be default "Touch Firmware Version: 2.1.17.0 [10/7/2015]". also, if it helps, the little yellow caution symbol stays by the "Touch Firmware's" driver in the Device Manager's list. the drivers won't update after I cage them. the revert back to the driver that it was before which isn't the correct driver that I need. Thank you in advance, your help is tremendously appreciated!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)