Treasure tag Support

ewgoforth

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I don't know if they're still making them but I see treasure tags are still available. I'm not seeing any apps in the store which makes me wonder if they'll work with my Lumia 650.

It appears that trackr and tile only have iOS and Android apps. Is there any way to use one of these with Windows 10?

ewgoforth

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Gadgets is the app for treasure tags now.

I emailed trackr about a WP app. no immediate plans for a WP app. possibly in the future with the growth of the company

Can you beep your phone from your treasure tag? I saw that I can pair with my wife's tile with my 650, but I doubt that I could do anything with it. I didn't try however.

rvgammill

Feb 11, 2017
Visit site
The Nokia App is on MS site under Treasure Tags, from my searches. The Store said the App was not available for my phone or computer. I am running WP 8.1 on Lumia 635 and Win10 on PC's.

Linking up with TTs was simple- put the battery in, turn on Bluetooth and stay in the discovery screen. I added 4 TTs and printed a name on each Tag as I powered up and discovered the units. The first issue is they are all named Nokia Treasure Tag Mini in Bluetooth Screen.

That is why I am in this forum: How do you rename the Bluetooth connections in WP 8.1, No joy!

Management of the TTs in 8.1 is through Gadgets. Rt Click items in Main Window allows you to Rename, Connect/Disconnect. Double Click allows you to track the TT location via mapping/GPS/WiFi the lost TT gadget. You can Customize it's Alerts somewhat. But the Bi-directional Find My Phone function was not available from the TT device.

Reset any TT by removing its instances in Gadgets, Bluetooth Connections and its battery, then go through Discovery again. The Gadget settings are persistent on re-discovery.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I'll be surprised if these were still working properly, given Windows Mobile is dead. Even when it wasn't, when I had one of these, I never got it to work properly and found it pretty useless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99