Hello, so I just had the All-Czech(dot)com Virus.
    http://manual-removal.com/all-czech/

I managed to uninstall all unknown applications, but I can still see the all-czech after reloading Firefox and Chrome. I did make Google.com as standard but all-czechdotcom is still there.
    Anyone know how to remove it completely?
    Last edited by meivwc3; 01-05-2017 at 02:03 PM.
    01-04-2017 02:42 PM
    Hi! Wondering what programs you used to remove the Virus. This is the link I would recommend for removing this Virus. I know a little about removing malware and I would be glad to help you. Here's the link I would start with. Please keep me advised of your progress so I can help you!
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-czech-com-search/
    01-04-2017 03:15 PM
    Maybe give Malwarebytes a run at it?
    01-04-2017 03:57 PM
    Maybe give Malwarebytes a run at it?
    Hi friend! Malwarebytes is included in my reply. MBAM is my friend and has been for years. I have the life time license.
    There are several malware scanners that I'm familiar with and will suggest them when the OP replies!
    Thanks for joining me. I like team work! Here's a real good malware scanner to use after using MBAM! I love fighting malware!
    https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-04-2017 04:15 PM
    Have you checked the Chrome's shortcut? Potentially unwanted programs usually modify your browser shortcuts to automatically load extra web pages or files, hijack your search results, redirect you to unsafe websites, and display endless pop up ads on your webpage are the common thing.
    All-Czech virus may modify your browser shortcuts by adding its harmful files to the shortcut target. So, you should navigate to delete the baleful arguments.
    Right-click your Chrome shortcuts on your desktop and choose Properties option.
    In the opened window, select Shortcuts tab. Locate to the Target field, remove the unwanted homepage link behind exe and then click Apply > OK button after deleting.

If the virus can't be removed manually, try some free security tools like Malwarebytes and AdwCleaner.
    03-28-2017 05:50 AM