Hi all,

I'd like a small keyboard to maximise ease of use with Continuum and would like opinions or experiences.
    Must be - cable-less (Bluetooth preferred - no dongles), work with iPad and Elite X3 (at least) and be small and easy to transport (non-ideal for fast touch-typing acceptable).
    The 2 keyboards I found so far are the MS Universal Foldable keyboard and the Logitech K380. My preference is currently the MS.
    Anyone used either of these with Elite? Pluses. minuses?
    01-04-2017 03:22 PM
    Hi all,

I'd like a small keyboard to maximise ease of use with Continuum and would like opinions or experiences.
    Must be - cable-less (Bluetooth preferred - no dongles), work with iPad and Elite X3 (at least) and be small and easy to transport (non-ideal for fast touch-typing acceptable).
    The 2 keyboards I found so far are the MS Universal Foldable keyboard and the Logitech K380. My preference is currently the MS.
    Anyone used either of these with Elite? Pluses. minuses?
    I have the MS keyboard and it works great across all 3 platforms. I don't have an Elite x3 but I'm sure it works like any other WM10 phone.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk
    holdum333, libra89 and Guytronic like this.
    01-04-2017 04:14 PM