• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i am sri lankan.can i install windows 10 free

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Only if you have a legitimate Windows 8 license and are eligible for a free upgrade. Or, if you have already paid for the license. So, if you haven't either of these options then it isn't free and you have to pay, no matter where you are in the world, that is not a factor.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
You need a license to install Windows 10, as Ryu explained sometimes Win 8 users are eligible for a free upgrade, BUT mostly the time to claim the free update has passed. At this point you will probably have to buy a license. Cost around 100 US, BUT I found the Sri Lanka store for you..... (not sure what the prices are but I'm sure you will know)

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ollections%2Fwindows%3Frtc%3D1&token=lPVBSAPr

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Superb! Officially making this the best answer then!
I'm not sure about it being the best answer! Did you also know you can get W10 with a few limited features. Here's how! All the Ways You Can Still Get Windows 10 for Free
There are still ways to get W10 for free. You just need to know where to look!:wink: These are legal ways and it's not considered pirated. MS may stop these at any time; but for now they are available to the best of my knowledge. If anyone finds out differently, please inform me so I can stop posting these links from HTG!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss