Xbox app forced

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Is there anyone that can give me a simple answer as to why Microsoft is shoving the XBOX app down my throat. I have never play XBOX I do not play games and i never plan to. So why do I have to learn Powershell to remove this. I mean I know stupid users make all these retarded YouTube and Twitch videos .... I just would NEVER do something like that because I DO NOT PLAY GAMES.... But yet I can not simply remove this app... NO Microsoft wanted to pull a HITER move and FORCE it upon everyone.... Are XBOX sells that poor that they have to resort to a gun to my temple like tactic? Hopefully if I make this app such a PAIN IN THE brain to remove maybe they will start using after sometime and just who uses GROVE MUSIC anyway. Microsoft has now become the leading company IN SHOVING APPS DOWN YOUR THROAT THAT YOU CAN NOT EASILY REMOVE TO INCLUE 3DBuilder, Get SKYPE no not the app just an irritating reminder that they want you to download skype or word.... in closing forget YOU MICROSOFT.... These BULLY TACTICS are an INSULT to your customers... But by all means do constant notify me that I changed my browser and Keep telling me how much better it is..... by doing that I will never use XBOX, 3DBuilder, SKYPE, MONEY, WORD, ONE NOTE, ZUNE Music AKA GROVE, GET OFFICE, ETC too many to actually list.. And I sincerely look forward to removing windows os from my computer COMPLETELY AND FOREVER...

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
To the OP...

Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer. Swearing at us might feel good, but we are not your target audience so far as I can tell...

We are here and ready to help users. We didn't make the thing, we just use it.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Got that same info in-house as well: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...w-remove-uninstallable-apps-windows-10-a.html

However, it seems the OP is already aware of such How-To info.

:winktongue:
Wow! I searched in house, but didn't find your tutorial. I will use it from now on. Thanks friend. Not complaining, but WC leaves a lot to be desired in their search feature. Maybe I don't know how to use it? I usually search WC for these things if I find it. I've been a big fan of HTG for ever. It's hard to break old habits.:wink: I like team work! Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett