I did a hard reset a couple of months ago and since then the gallery has been like this. I have been postponing posting this because I always didn't have time and I thought it would get fixed after some time.

So, basically I have something like a mixed gallery from old elements and new ones. (design-wise, I mean) The distance between images is thinner (like it was before the last update which made it a little bigger), when swiping between "Collection", "Albums" and "Folders", the 3 headers don't move like they used to in the last update. However they are with the new shrift instead of the old all-caps bold one. Also when I close an image (with the back button) the animation is no longer there.

Here's a screenshot:

How do I "fix" this?
    01-09-2017 08:17 PM
    Even after a hard reset it remains like this. Do your galleries look like that guys?

Sent from mTalk
    01-14-2017 02:35 AM
    Come on, guys! A single yes or no for "do your galleries look like this" would solve everything..

Sent from mTalk
    01-16-2017 05:01 PM
    I guess the thread is for the trash then...

Sent from mTalk
    01-17-2017 02:14 PM
    I haven't really noticed this at all really. Seeing the headers in English doesn't look any different to me. You can try scaling your display but I don't think that would do anything here.

This might be intentional?
    Vasil Dechkov likes this.
    01-17-2017 02:42 PM
    I haven't really noticed this at all really. Seeing the headers in English doesn't look any different to me. You can try scaling your display but I don't think that would do anything here.

This might be intentional?
    Yes!!! A reply!

Yeah, the headers are absolutely fine. But I mean that they used to move when switching between them (like in 8.1). Or maybe it was just me? Now they only glow when switching if you know what I mean.

What do you mean "this might be intentional"?

Sent from mTalk
    01-17-2017 04:44 PM
    Yes!!! A reply!

Yeah, the headers are absolutely fine. But I mean that they used to move when switching between them (like in 8.1). Or maybe it was just me? Now they only glow when switching if you know what I mean.

What do you mean "this might be intentional"?

Sent from mTalk
    That could have been the case and maybe I never noticed.

I meant that it might be that way on purpose possibly.
    01-17-2017 06:10 PM
    That could have been the case and maybe I never noticed.

I meant that it might be that way on purpose possibly.
    Well, I really loved those changes, that's why I am so concerned.. (especially the exit from an image animation) However, thanks for the replies again.

Sent from mTalk
    libra89 likes this.
    01-17-2017 06:16 PM
    The Photos app has just been updated and all those changes I loved are back!

Sent from mTalk
    libra89 likes this.
    02-18-2017 05:47 PM