Outlook issues

RockStarNinja

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
For some reason my app for outlook is getting a ton of spam mail and I'm having 2 problems. I can't mark anything as spam in the app. But I also can't access my mail through the outlook website directly to mark it as spam through there either. When I log in to the outlook .com site nothing loads, it says I have no mail to load. The spam wouldn't concern me so much, bec I know all email get spam, but I have 3 accounts linked to the account and when I check them manually, the messages in the app is not there on the direct sites. So I don't know how I'm getting messages through the app but not through the servers themselves. Any help would be appreciated.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Here's what Leo has to say about this issue. https://askleo.com/why-am-i-suddenly-getting-spam-in-my-inbox/
My advise is to change email servers. When searching for your issue, it seems there are a lot of outlook users having your problem.
May be time to change your email server. I'm sure other WC members will reply latter. IMHO, there's a good chance that you have been hacked.
I like to see all WC members get a reply, and This is the best I can do for you!:wink:

RockStarNinja

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I tried a few things and one that seemed to help was I went to my individual email servers and checked the settings for sending messages to the 3rd party app (outlook mail) one of them had a setting to choose which messages got set, all, all minus ones that are flagged junk, and only from people in my contacts. That setting definitely cut down on a lot of the messages. I am still getting some of the odd ones in my mail app that aren't in my individual servers, but only 4-5 at a time instead of the 30-40. Hopefully that will help someone else out whos having the same problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro