OneDrive storage

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have OneDrive 100GB @ $2/mo now, but I need more. I currently own Office 2016 and don't want to sign up for Office 365. How can I go about increasing my storage space in OneDrive w/o Office 365?

Also, I just bought a Surface book... doesn't it come with additional Onedrive storage? My 100GB hasn't increased...

Thanks

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I have OneDrive 100GB @ $2/mo now, but I need more. I currently own Office 2016 and don't want to sign up for Office 365. How can I go about increasing my storage space in OneDrive w/o Office 365?

Also, I just bought a Surface book... doesn't it come with additional Onedrive storage? My 100GB hasn't increased...

Thanks

Try logging into OneDrive on the web via a PC and tap the storage limit at the bottom to see you have the option to buy more.

titytwister

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
Try logging into OneDrive on the web via a PC and tap the storage limit at the bottom to see you have the option to buy more.

When I looked at that, there are 3 options; one I have for 50GB @2.00/mo - the other 2 are 'Office 365 Home' and Office 365 Professional', neither of which I want, I just want more storage without Office365.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I wish Microsoft would consider a flat rate for a finite amount of storage that caps off at like 15gb. For as long as I've had onedrive I'd be more than happy to purchase only a permanent 10 more GB for a flat rate as opposed to the monthly subscription of an outrageous amount that I'll never use. This is the only reason why I continue to hold on to my my gmail account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers