Can someone please tell me how I can get Cortana to download? My 950XL currently has the regional settings on uk ๐Ÿ˜Š Unfortunately I'm unable to download the language pack for uk as I keep getting an error message. I have tried to reboot my phone to no avail. I've had the phone two days now which it appears To be from the USA.

Please help as Cortana was one off the main reasons why I brought this phone.

I await your comments

Regards

Michael
    01-20-2017 10:40 PM
    I have the same problem. I bought my 950 and it shows "download error" on speech settings. Not only the language I want but any language.
    01-21-2017 08:50 AM
    I had this same problem. What worked for me was once I got the download error I signed up windows insider preview release let phone reboot then go back to try download the language pack and it should download. Be careful not to click windows update, and the language pack should download and install. Once installed exit insider program. This worked for me everytime I have to do a factory reset.
    01-21-2017 01:01 PM
    Thank you very much!! It worked for me...
    Player Piano likes this.
    01-21-2017 02:29 PM
    I had this same problem. What worked for me was once I got the download error I signed up windows insider preview release let phone reboot then go back to try download the language pack and it should download. Be careful not to click windows update, and the language pack should download and install. Once installed exit insider program. This worked for me everytime I have to do a factory reset.
    Worked for me! I don't know how you figured this one out, but thanks!!!
    Player Piano likes this.
    02-13-2017 08:16 PM