950XL UK English download error message for language pack

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can someone please tell me how I can get Cortana to download? My 950XL currently has the regional settings on uk 😊 Unfortunately I'm unable to download the language pack for uk as I keep getting an error message. I have tried to reboot my phone to no avail. I've had the phone two days now which it appears To be from the USA.

Please help as Cortana was one off the main reasons why I brought this phone.

I await your comments

Regards

Michael

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I had this same problem. What worked for me was once I got the download error I signed up windows insider preview release let phone reboot then go back to try download the language pack and it should download. Be careful not to click windows update, and the language pack should download and install. Once installed exit insider program. This worked for me everytime I have to do a factory reset.

brikwil

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
I had this same problem. What worked for me was once I got the download error I signed up windows insider preview release let phone reboot then go back to try download the language pack and it should download. Be careful not to click windows update, and the language pack should download and install. Once installed exit insider program. This worked for me everytime I have to do a factory reset.

Worked for me! I don't know how you figured this one out, but thanks!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo