Good dvd creator

marios1441

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for an app that can create video dvds with maximum 10mb bitrate and supports the 1600kbps audio bitrate (i think is only LPCM). Also a good video converter
with the same abilities. Also i want the apps to have the ability for video to be stretched at full screen at either
4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio.

mardetink

May 2, 2017
Visit site
Windows Meida Player can burn a DVD. But your movies files must in the format that Windows Media Player supported. You will not be able to add menus or graphics to customize the DVD disc. Also DVD Making process is a little bit long, wait enough time before DVD making is finished.

1. Open Windows Media Player
2. In the Windows Media Player Library, tap or click the Burn tab, tap or click the Burn options button Options button, and then tap or click Data DVD.
3. Insert a blank disc into your DVD driver.
4. If you see the list from your last selection and want to start a new list, tap or click the Clear list button to remove the previous one.
5. Find the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc.
6. Drag items from the details pane (in the middle of the Player Library) to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
7. If you want to change the order of the items in the burn list, drag the item up or down in the list.
8. If you want to remove an item from the burn list, double-tap or right-click the item, and then tap or click Remove from list.
9. When you’re happy with the list, tap or click Start burn.

Another wonderful DVD Creator is here. This DVD Creator integrates together an excellent DVD Maker, a powerful yet easy-to-use DVD Editor and a built-in player. It’s the best available on the market so far.

Hope it can help you more or less.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon