After moving them to sd they got opened to view from sd but after an hour or two ,folder content say error ,and no photos
    01-23-2017 09:13 PM
    Hi,

I can feel your pain as I, myself has suffered the same. But luckily, I got the solution for the same. I searched online and found various data recovery tools. I discussed this issue with one of my friends too. He suggested me to go for a Stellar Phoenix free data recovery software. I did the same as per his command and found all my lost as well as deleted pictures back.

You can also try this software. Just connect your SD card to the same system where you’ll download this free data recovery software and run the software to recover your lost or deleted photos and other documents.

Good Luck!!!
    holdum333 likes this.
    01-23-2017 09:46 PM
    Here's the link for the program suggested by @Oliver_Powell
    Stellar Phoenix free data recovery software. https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=jV9fRSfl
    01-23-2017 09:57 PM
    I dont know whrther it caused by virus or the system, or the photos are just hiden by virus. If it caused by virus, u can use the antivirus software. and after that you can see the hiden photos, but if the photos are deleted by virus or other reasons, you need the professional data recovery software. And I know one named Easeus data recovery software, my friends use it and I always get helps from them and the software. at least, in my cases, the lost data was found completely. u can google easeus and you can find the official website. It seems the software quite famous. I suggest it if u dont have methods to deal with it.
    01-23-2017 11:48 PM