Images suddenly appeared in Windows 7

Rikku Watro

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
About 1 to 2 years ago, my friend's old HP Pavillion computer suddenly got images titled "SFSubscription". They were specified to have been taken in the year 2106 (or later). What happened? Does the computer have a virus or something?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm afraid I still can't find anything for SFsubscription.

When you say the computer
suddenly got images

What does "got" mean? Brand new images the user never had appeared? Appeared where? What kind of images?

Or are these corrupted metadata files on existing images?
They were specified to have been taken in the year 2106 (or later).

Where did the information appear about creation date? Watermarks? Metadata (exif)?

Where are the images stored? What types of images? All images or just some?

Did the image exif correct itself?
My friend's computer seemed to be working fine

Were any virus scans done? What were the results?

Without any more information to go on, and lacking any readily available search results for "SFsubscription" it's all still a mystery.
Please reply as soon as you can! There might be a problem with the computer :(
I don't know what else to ask... There isn't much to go on at this point except a phrase (SFsubscription) that has no meaning I can find other than publications and not computers per se.
SF subscription error - Bing

Rikku Watro

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
The computer had Norton Security Antivirus and it's not detecting any malware or viruses. And the photos' creation dates were said to be in the year 2106 (it's displayed like that on the file manager)

(I've gotten no info about the "SFSubscription" photos, not even from the antivirus)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs