PC Restart While Gaminh

pra.kash87

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
hi my pc is restarting when i play games. yesterday it was goin fine then after 3 hours my pc keep getting restarting after playing for 10 minutes. my pc spec is i5 2500k gtx 750ti 2gb 12 gb ram ddr3 corsair 450 smps game title rise of the tomb raider. i am thinking to replace the cpu fan pls give me suggestion what should i do

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
hi my pc is restarting when i play games. yesterday it was goin fine then after 3 hours my pc keep getting restarting after playing for 10 minutes. my pc spec is i5 2500k gtx 750ti 2gb 12 gb ram ddr3 corsair 450 smps game title rise of the tomb raider. i am thinking to replace the cpu fan pls give me suggestion what should i do

Are you running any Insider builds?

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Do you remember what happened before this problem started? Maybe you installed a new software or driver, etc?

Tbh, there's no certain way to determine if the problem is caused by hardware issue because most hardware issues are not immediately visible i.e. in need of thermal paste replacement, etc. So before we go to the hard part, might as well troubleshoot the easy part, which is software.

Also, what OS are you running? If it's Windows 10, go to Settings (Windows + I) -> System -> About, and post your OS build here. Also in the Settings, go to Update & Security -> Windows Update -> Update history, and see if there's any update to your system sometime around the date your problem started happening. Bear in mind that this is for Windows 10, for previous version of Windows, I think you could get the same info from Control Panel, but I highly doubt the older OS are getting any update nowadays.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire