Photos from lumia 950

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm experiencing problems retrieving the pictures I took from my external memory. It take very long. Long is everything between 1 minute till lomger than an hour. How can I improve that? My external memory is a flexar 128 GB highest speed posible. 1000mbs/sec.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry to say but it might be your sd card. Is it is a class 10? Good brand? What I would suggest is to take the card out of your phone safety and try putting it into a computer (with the adapter of course) to see if you have the same issue.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I looked up the Flexar card you describe. Part of the description is 1000x (?which likely refers to CD speeds for some unknown reason?). The actual read speed advertised is not 1000mbps, but 150mbps...

Anywho... The card itself is UHS-II and should be backward compatible with the UHS-I SD slot in a Lumia 950. However, firmware might not be tuned right for this card... Just a guess.

As libra89 says, test the card in a PC to see if it is a good card.

How is it formatted? At 128GB is should be exFAT, not FAT32.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos