I can't sign in to microsoft account

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Before I hard reset my lumia535 dual sim I can sign and add my Microsoft account in emails+accounts and downloaded apps in store bit after I hard reset I cannotsign I it always load and give me unable to connect my connection good enough the date and time is also correct as well as region I don't know what happen I don't have wifi connection.Please help!!??????

azgoth444

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
re:

Before I hard reset my lumia535 dual sim I can sign and add my Microsoft account in emails+accounts and downloaded apps in store bit after I hard reset I cannotsign I it always load and give me unable to connect my connection good enough the date and time is also correct as well as region I don't know what happen I don't have wifi connection.Please help!!??????

Its an issue with some other users as well. Tech support said they're engineers are aware of this and are trying to resolve this issue.

Sent from mTalk

Immanuel joute

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
re:

Before I hard reset my lumia535 dual sim I can sign and add my Microsoft account in emails+accounts and downloaded apps in store bit after I hard reset I cannotsign I it always load and give me unable to connect my connection good enough the date and time is also correct as well as region I don't know what happen I don't have wifi connection.Now i cannot access to OneDrive and i cant download a thingfromm store Please help !!??????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs