Before I hard reset my lumia535 dual sim I can sign and add my Microsoft account in emails+accounts and downloaded apps in store bit after I hard reset I cannotsign I it always load and give me unable to connect my connection good enough the date and time is also correct as well as region I don't know what happen I don't have wifi connection.Please help!!??????
    rehsut likes this.
    02-06-2017 07:06 AM
    It is a know issue. Many users are experiencing it and WC has posted about this just recently.

http://m.windowscentral.com/having-t...oure-not-alone

A fix should be on the way soon hopefully.

Sent from mTalk
    Before I hard reset my lumia535 dual sim I can sign and add my Microsoft account in emails+accounts and downloaded apps in store bit after I hard reset I cannotsign I it always load and give me unable to connect my connection good enough the date and time is also correct as well as region I don't know what happen I don't have wifi connection.Please help!!??????
    Its an issue with some other users as well. Tech support said they're engineers are aware of this and are trying to resolve this issue.

Sent from mTalk
    libra89 and pkcable like this.
    02-06-2017 07:28 AM
    Before I hard reset my lumia535 dual sim I can sign and add my Microsoft account in emails+accounts and downloaded apps in store bit after I hard reset I cannotsign I it always load and give me unable to connect my connection good enough the date and time is also correct as well as region I don't know what happen I don't have wifi connection.Now i cannot access to OneDrive and i cant download a thingfromm store Please help !!??????
    02-06-2017 11:21 AM
    It is a know issue. Many users are experiencing it and WC has posted about this just recently.

http://m.windowscentral.com/having-t...oure-not-alone

A fix should be on the way soon hopefully.

Sent from mTalk
    pkcable likes this.
    02-06-2017 02:12 PM