For the last several months and over multiple Insider preview builds of W10M on my Lumia 950 Dual SIM. I have had an issue launching many apps. For example, Slacker Radio will sit on the Loading... screen for about a minute before crashing back to the Start screen. An app like GasBuddy opens to its normal splash screen but never actually loads and again just crashes to Start.

I have gone through a factory reset with no improvements to the issue.
    This happens with some brand new apps I have never downloaded on this or any other device. It does not appear to happen to apps installed on the phone by default. It is very easy to repeat -- an app simply just doesn't launch, regardless of how many times I try to open it.
    02-09-2017 07:42 AM
    Are you using a SD card and are the problem apps installed on it?
    libra89 likes this.
    02-09-2017 09:43 AM
    Are you using a SD card and are the problem apps installed on it?
    No. I do not have an SD card installed in the phone, nor have I ever had one.

I am the OP. I wasn't logged in when posting the question.
    02-10-2017 09:53 AM
    The issue can either be your connection is weak or the apps themselves. Are you around strong WiFi or have a strong mobile connection? Try being around a strong connection and see if that makes any difference.
    02-10-2017 10:37 AM
    The issue can either be your connection is weak or the apps themselves. Are you around strong WiFi or have a strong mobile connection? Try being around a strong connection and see if that makes any difference.
    Mobile LTE data or my home connection does not make a difference to the apps' behavior. I would be willing to accept the issue being the apps themselves but I don't see any reason for mainstream apps like Slacker Radio and GasBuddy to randomly stop working and continue to not be working for many months.
    02-11-2017 03:54 AM