Why is there no way to make a FORMAL complaint against Answer Desk?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Since the update on November 7th, 2016 for Windows 10... It blew out all of my drivers in my Dell. (windows 10 worked fine up to that day). Tier I unable to fix escalated to Tier II unable to fix (two weeks later $40 of flashdrives, a new HP computer, and countless hellish hours on the phone.. Supposedly spoke with Tier II manager that asked me to take it to a store, I advised I live 2.5 hrs away, he stated that I should take laptop to my computer repair and Windows would pay for the repair by putting my computer back to windows 7. To respond with copy of bill to email he sent. (done) This was in December, 2016. Since then my computer shop has not been paid, I have been told I was escalated to Tier II, numerous times. NO CALL BACK... Today 2/13/2017 waiting on call back. Spoke with Manager from Tier I, and he has not elaborated on the scenario, but it looks like they were not forwarding the messages to managers, nor Tier II and NOTHING has been escalated to HIGHER MANAGEMENT like they said? Who do I contact for this? I am thinking the FCC and consumer protection would like to know these issues are happening.
Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett