Mwc 2017

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
We know Microsoft are going to be at Mobile World Conference... are you expecting to see new Surface releases given the recent discounting going on and the fact that they are about due?

Also, with the Qualcomm 835 / Windows on ARM news and a mobile event, will we see more focus on connected tablets? Possibly even the Surface 5 announced (likely with Q3 release though...)? With perhaps Qualcomm cellular chipsets in all Surface Pros? (Intel CPU still of course).

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
In all honesty, I don't think Microsoft will have anything to offer. That's a shame really. I would love to see more Windows phone models on the market. Maybe Wharton Brooks and their Cerulean phone will get a mention though?

Mihai N

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I think MS will keep its releases if they have any, for the Build conference. They usually release something if it's ready. Since the only new mobile device is the Surface phone, the only chance it will be teased is at Build. I would like though to see the device or devices from Wharton Brooks. In their update from January they said they were testing, so it'd be nice if they have a release date for the Cerulean phone.
Awhile ago there was an article about the second NuAns Neo, but I don't know if it will come to MWC if it's a Japan only again.

ananve

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Second NuAns Neo appeared to be android. With 6xx processor and similar price to idol 4s, they won't succeed anyway of they come to Windows territory. For Android, well, that's even harder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon