Battery charging issues

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

All,
I am on the insiders fast ring and have now updated to 151031 on my L950, I now have a problem with charging, the battery life has improved out of sight with a full day available to me, BUT now the phone will not charge above 85% dropping back to 84% as soon as the phone is taken of the charger both plate & wall charger, is anyone else having this problem or is the battery dying on a phone that was built in 2015, or is it a problem that needs to be addressed in the next build
Cheers
Laurie

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
All,
I am on the insiders fast ring and have now updated to 151031 on my L950, I now have a problem with charging, the battery life has improved out of sight with a full day available to me, BUT now the phone will not charge above 85% dropping back to 84% as soon as the phone is taken of the charger both plate & wall charger, is anyone else having this problem or is the battery dying on a phone that was built in 2015, or is it a problem that needs to be addressed in the next build
Cheers
Laurie

Hi Laurie - There have been reports of some Lumia 950's getting bad batteries. But none of those reports sound like your case.

I'd say to try a soft reset. To do a start reset, simply hold down the power button your device until the phone vibrates and restarts itself.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss