Save photos sent as email attachments

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi
I've previously asked this question but will try to explain a bit better,

if I receive an email that includes a photo I can't figure how to save the image, I am using Windows phone 10 using Nokia 650.

Have tried selecting the little dots menu and am given the option to save and to save to either the phone or the cloud, it then offers a folder to save it in so I choose one then it just wants to save it as ' file type ' and 'email message 'which isn't what I want.
The other option of pressing on the photo brings up a small copy icon which just does nothing when selected !

I know it worked previously on my old phone running Windows 8 which I still have and will save images , the exact images received from the same emails that windows phone 10 won't save.

Thanks hope that makes sense!

jes1888

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi
I've previously asked this question but will try to explain a bit better,

if I receive an email that includes a photo I can't figure how to save the image, I am using Windows phone 10 using Nokia 650.

Have tried selecting the little dots menu and am given the option to save and to save to either the phone or the cloud, it then offers a folder to save it in so I choose one then it just wants to save it as ' file type ' and 'email message 'which isn't what I want.
The other option of pressing on the photo brings up a small copy icon which just does nothing when selected !

I know it worked previously on my old phone running Windows 8 which I still have and will save images , the exact images received from the same emails that windows phone 10 won't save.

Thanks hope that makes sense!

Long press on the picture/document, hit save/download, voila!

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills