Hi
    I've previously asked this question but will try to explain a bit better,

if I receive an email that includes a photo I can't figure how to save the image, I am using Windows phone 10 using Nokia 650.

Have tried selecting the little dots menu and am given the option to save and to save to either the phone or the cloud, it then offers a folder to save it in so I choose one then it just wants to save it as ' file type ' and 'email message 'which isn't what I want.
    The other option of pressing on the photo brings up a small copy icon which just does nothing when selected !

I know it worked previously on my old phone running Windows 8 which I still have and will save images , the exact images received from the same emails that windows phone 10 won't save.

Thanks hope that makes sense!
    02-16-2017 03:51 PM
    Hi
    I've previously asked this question but will try to explain a bit better,

if I receive an email that includes a photo I can't figure how to save the image, I am using Windows phone 10 using Nokia 650.

Have tried selecting the little dots menu and am given the option to save and to save to either the phone or the cloud, it then offers a folder to save it in so I choose one then it just wants to save it as ' file type ' and 'email message 'which isn't what I want.
    The other option of pressing on the photo brings up a small copy icon which just does nothing when selected !

I know it worked previously on my old phone running Windows 8 which I still have and will save images , the exact images received from the same emails that windows phone 10 won't save.

Thanks hope that makes sense!
    Long press on the picture/document, hit save/download, voila!

Sent from mTalk
    02-16-2017 05:01 PM
    That doesn't work if I do that ! ...
    02-17-2017 01:59 AM
    Click/tap on the picture to open it in the photos app. There should be a save button available from there
    02-17-2017 04:30 AM
    That doesn't work if I do that ! ...
    This is the way I save documents, dunno if it's the same for pictures since I don't have any mail with pictures as attachment. Sorry, good luck

Sent from mTalk
    02-17-2017 08:08 AM