Can I transfer my music library from google play on my phone to windows media on my pc?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
You would have to download all the music files from Google Play first to your computer. Obviously, this cannot be done if your music is streaming only. You will need the physical files. After that, just add them to Groove/Media Player.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Google Music allows you 2 downloads... Unless you add some widget or other to open it up a bit. Stoopid really.

Whenever I have (rarely) made a purchase from G-Music, I immediately download it so I can do whatever I want with it. I mean, that's why I bought it, so I could have it.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I guess I am old school, plus I don't have amazingly fast internet, but I prefer playing actual locally stored music, as opposed to streaming it all. Lots of streaming services either don't support my country or don't have what I want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss