there are messengers in windows 10 phone which work best most of friends use IMO
    WHEN it launched on windows 10 phone work fine for a week but not any more so
    any one know the best messenger for chat and calls
    02-19-2017 02:58 AM
    Welcome to Windows Central.

"Best" is relative. I'd say the best one is that app which most if not all of your friends are currently using. What's the use of using a "nice" messaging app if you're the only one using it?

For example, I have Telegram - quite a nice app, one of the first with end-to-end encryption, but it was introduced to me by my girlfriend. Now I use it exclusively to communicate with her and her alone. Can I use it to communicate with other friends? Yes... if they all installed it.

There are many to choose from and majority of them provide all the basic functionality of a communication tool: chat, call, video message, "emojis", such as Line, Viber, WeChat, Skype, Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram.

Go for what your friends are using.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    aximtreo likes this.
    02-20-2017 10:29 PM