my nokia phon doen`t work anymore

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

this morning I wanted to see a video on my imo from my friend and I could hear his voic in the video but no picture but after that any bottom on my phon don`t work .I even can not shut my phone down.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
We need more info about what phone you have; what OS are you using and what app are you trying to view the video.

Please join our Forum so you can reply with more information. I'm sure we will have some good advice for you at that time.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't use IMO messenger, but I see in the forums it may have some issues on Windows Phone.

Try a Soft Reset. Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). Soft Reset is a great go-to to solve many types of glitch. You do not lose user data.

If Soft Reset is not possible, pull the battery if your phone has a removable battery.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro