Does Windows 10 mobile have Interaction Control?

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I whenever I've had iPhone's or Android phones I've been able to use a function in Accessibility Settings that let's you turn off the 'touch' ability on the screen or turn off the hardware buttons to my liking on iPhone it's called 'Guided Access' and on Android well at least on Samsung it's called 'Interaction Control'. Both are usually activated/deactivated by triple clicking the Home button. It's a great feature if you have young kids as it means I let them watch videos etc and disable the buttons and touchscreen so they don't continually press something and stop the video then ask me to fix it non stop which is a real pain in the butt if I'm driving and trying to keep them entertained. I've looked though the Ease of Access settings on my Lumia 950xl but can't find anything for touch whatsoever. I doubt there is such a setting on here but maybe someone here knows otherwise or an app that can do much the same?

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I thought it may have even been something configurable in Apps Corner but that seems to have vanished now too? I thought it had only recently replaced Kids Corner?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6