Who do I contact for support. I hate this Surface Pro 3.

hcoe

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
When I purchased Surface Pro 3 about 4 years ago, Windows 8 was installed. I was able to see my saved files on One Drive cloud between devices. Then I updated to Windows 10 and lost the connection between One Drive cloud and Surface installed One Drive. Talked to Windows 10 Tech. Said it was not the install issue. Said it was Surface issue. I could not get help.

I still have 50 g of storage on the Surface One Drive. The on-line One Drive cloud only has 5.

I went into my Microsoft account and I was able to sign in to access the One Drive cloud through the sign in account. Because I am not signed into One Drive on Surface Pro 3, I was told to sign in. When I try to sign into One Drive through Surface, they tell me I cannot use the same password and need to set up another Microsoft account. I am very frustrated and which I never installed Windows 10 or purchased Surface Pro 3. Can anyone help me?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
In the Onedrive app on the Surface Pro 3, the cloud icon in the taskbar, next to the clock, if you right-click > Settings and go to the Account tab. Can you click Add an Account and sign in using your Microsoft account to link the Surface Pro 3 with Onedrive on that device?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb