Help outlook mail and calendar not opening

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
When I update mail and calendar app in store it show error same with other app also.when I install any new app it show error during installation

Last edited:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, you may not even get a fix, even in the next update. A hard reset may indeed be the only real option. For the calendar not updating, I ended up having to hard reset for my 950XL.

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, you may not even get a fix, even in the next update. A hard reset may indeed be the only real option. For the calendar not updating, I ended up having to hard reset for my 950XL.
First I wait for cumulative update if problem not solved then I will update my phone through windows insider (creator update).if I hard reset i have lot of apps,i have to download them again for which I don't so much data

Sent from mTalk windows 10 from(Indian occupied Kashmir)

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
But if you go to Creators Updates with insider, you may actually need to do the WDRT thing later. Because hard reset didn't change your OS build, you would stay on Creators Update. Those CU builds are that less reliable.

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
But if you go to Creators Updates with insider, you may actually need to do the WDRT thing later. Because hard reset didn't change your OS build, you would stay on Creators Update. Those CU builds are that less reliable.

This is a valid point. faisalbaba, even if you go to the Insider fast ring and get these issues fixed, there is no guarantee that another problem, potentially worse, will happen later on and you will need to hard reset or even go so far as using WDRT to get your phone usable again. I'm not saying this will happen, but it can.

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
If I was in your place, I would do hard reset once I get to free WiFi. I mean, if you're not sure that you could have a free WiFi somewhere for six hours. The second part is for WDRT, for that you would need to have a laptop with internet access to install WDRT on it and to reinstall wp8.1 on it (which is done fairly quickly), and the rest you would do from your phone only.

But it's your decision. :)

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
If I was in your place, I would do hard reset once I get to free WiFi. I mean, if you're not sure that you could have a free WiFi somewhere for six hours. The second part is for WDRT, for that you would need to have a laptop with internet access to install WDRT on it and to reinstall wp8.1 on it (which is done fairly quickly), and the rest you would do from your phone only.

But it's your decision. :)

Here there is no free wifi.All app I have to download with paid data packs.Thanks for suggestion. Why these things happen in windows 10 mobile, never seen such things in wp8.1

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I hope you could find WiFi for that at least on work, or in your school or university (depending of what is your age :p ), or in a mall? :( If you have none of that, don't you have internet at your home for a computer? Or at least some your friend could have it. For example, even if you don't have a WiFi router but you have a laptop, you should be able to make WiFi from the laptop. ;)

In my country people usually prefer to have internet with WiFi in their home before having mobile data on your phone, because with WiFi they can have far more data for all their devices, and this way they can spare a lot of money.

For example, I have only 300MB of mobile data, while I also have ADSL internet with unlimited amount of data which everybody in my family uses with their phones, and with PC's. My father and my brother have no data plan on their own for example.

Just trying to help, l believe you could easily bring WiFi to your home, along with cheaper data.

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I hope you could find WiFi for that at least on work, or in your school or university (depending of what is your age :p ), or in a mall? :( If you have none of that, don't you have internet at your home for a computer? Or at least some your friend could have it. For example, even if you don't have a WiFi router but you have a laptop, you should be able to make WiFi from the laptop. ;)

In my country people usually prefer to have internet with WiFi in their home before having mobile data on your phone, because with WiFi they can have far more data for all their devices, and this way they can spare a lot of money.

For example, I have only 300MB of mobile data, while I also have ADSL internet with unlimited amount of data which everybody in my family uses with their phones, and with PC's. My father and my brother have no data plan on their own for example.

Just trying to help, l believe you could easily bring WiFi to your home, along with cheaper data.

I think you are from developed country.In these countries every one have wifi at home.

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Not everyone, but yes, whoever wants. Sad to hear it's difficult situation at your place.

But do you have internet for your PC? And do you have a laptop?

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Not everyone, but yes, whoever wants. Sad to hear it's difficult situation at your place.

But do you have internet for your PC? And do you have a laptop?

In India telecom operator jio is currently offering free data until 31 march 2017

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss