What is the biggest news for windows users coming out of Mobile World Congress? I haven't heard anything unless I've missed it :/
    02-28-2017 10:15 AM
    Here is what our Blog has ongoing: Mobile World Congress 2017 | Windows Central

According to this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html, our Ask a Question forum is designed for members and guests to receive fast help when faced with technical issues that are keeping their device from functioning properly.

What you are asking is something that leads into a prolonged discussion.

Furthermore, unregistered guests may not post replies. There is no way for you to participate in the discussion that you set up. IMHO, that removes much of the value in it for yourself and others.

If you wish to have a serious discussion on this topic, I would urge you to join the site and post your inquiry in a more suitable forum. In this instance, I would recommend Microsoft News & Rumors.

Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

As the thread is outside the scope and mandate of AaQ and you are unable to post replies to facilitate the conversation, this thread will be closed.
    No news for windows mobile

Sent from mTalk windows 10 from(Indian occupied Kashmir)
    libra89 likes this.
    02-28-2017 10:26 AM
    There's only tablet news, which you can find here: Mobile World Congress 2017 | Windows Central
    faisalbaba and RumoredNow like this.
    02-28-2017 11:17 AM
    Nothing at all for Windows 10 Mobile

Sent from Idol 4s
    faisalbaba likes this.
    02-28-2017 12:23 PM
    Only raining of android phones

Sent from mTalk windows 10 from(Indian occupied Kashmir)
    02-28-2017 12:27 PM
    Here is what our Blog has ongoing: Mobile World Congress 2017 | Windows Central

According to this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html, our Ask a Question forum is designed for members and guests to receive fast help when faced with technical issues that are keeping their device from functioning properly.

What you are asking is something that leads into a prolonged discussion.

Furthermore, unregistered guests may not post replies. There is no way for you to participate in the discussion that you set up. IMHO, that removes much of the value in it for yourself and others.

If you wish to have a serious discussion on this topic, I would urge you to join the site and post your inquiry in a more suitable forum. In this instance, I would recommend Microsoft News & Rumors.

Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

As the thread is outside the scope and mandate of AaQ and you are unable to post replies to facilitate the conversation, this thread will be closed.
    libra89 and faisalbaba like this.
    02-28-2017 01:34 PM