apps not working in 15047

Francisco_dAn

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I've tried uninstall and reinstalling apps with no success. I know doing a hard reset is the de facto fix but I'm wary of doing that because some other people having the same problem have already tried hard resetting their phones and it still didn't work. Also, no one at Microsoft have responded to any queries. Makes me wonder if there is a solution with this build or the fix will be in a subsequent build. All I know is that I've lost functionality when updating to the last two or three builds.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I've tried uninstall and reinstalling apps with no success. I know doing a hard reset is the de facto fix but I'm wary of doing that because some other people having the same problem have already tried hard resetting their phones and it still didn't work. Also, no one at Microsoft have responded to any queries. Makes me wonder if there is a solution with this build or the fix will be in a subsequent build. All I know is that I've lost functionality when updating to the last two or three builds.
Did u try resetting the apps?

There's a new build coming tomorrow I would wait on that otherwise may need to hard reset

Sent from Idol 4s

Tejprokash Neogi

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Before Update I also tried a hard reset, but all third party windows 8 apps & games are not opening. Like - WhatsApp, Asphalt airborne, Brother in arms etc. & many more.
Even this updated build problem not solved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster