Do you know of any Smartwatches that work with Windows Mobile?

cheetahwig1

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
So I pre-ordered the Band 1 and got it 1st day. When it died I moved up to the Band 2. Loved 'em both! But my Band 2 developed a crack in the wristband (which I've read in the forums is pretty typical) and since they're no longer producing or selling them, I need a replacement.

I bought a Fitbit Surge, but couldn't get it to sync with my phone at all, so took it back to the MS Store and got a Fitbit Blaze. That wouldn't sync either, so took it back and bought a Garmin Vivoactive HR. It took awhile, but eventually I got it to sync, and 1/2 way into my 1st day of usage, it lost sync. When I got it started back up with my phone, all the data had reset and I lost all my stats (steps, heart rate, etc.). So I mailed it back today.

Is there ANY wearable/smartwatch that will work with my Lumia 950XL? I'm really missing both looking at my watch for the time, but also tracking my steps. And the Band 2 did a great job of notifying me of phone calls and texts. Any help you can give would be appreciated. Thanks Dan - you and WinCen are doing a great job!

Jeff

RohanRonQM

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Here are all the smartwatches that are guaranteed to work with current Windows 10 Mobile devices such as Lumia 550, 650, 950, 950XL, Alcatel Idol 4S, Alcatel Idol 4 Pro, HP Elite x3, NuAns NEO:
  • MSFT Band 1
  • MSFT Band 2
  • Vector Smartwatch
  • Garmin Vivofit
  • Fitbit Surge
  • Fitbit Blaze
  • Misfit

cheetahwig1

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Here are all the smartwatches that are guaranteed to work with current Windows 10 Mobile devices:
  • MSFT Band 1
  • MSFT Band 2
  • Vector Smartwatch
  • Garmin Vivofit
  • Fitbit Surge
  • Fitbit Blaze
  • Misfit

They don't make the Band 1 or 2 anymore, and I purchased and returned the Garmin and Fitbits you listed above because none of them would sync to my phone (after hours of working with their tech support). The Misfit has a smartwatch coming out in the fall but isn't available yet, which leaves the Vector. I tried one a couple of years ago and only got sporadic syncing, plus they've recently been bought out by Fitbit (along with Pebble and many others). I've done a search on Amazon, Ebay, and just generally on BING and see that there are literally HUNDREDS of fitness trackers and smartwatches out there, and they ALL list iOS or Android, but other than the ones above you listed I can't find any that even say they'll work with WinPhone. :cry: I just read that there are 3 million of us with WinPhones still in use - so if any ONE of the smartwatch companies would make a decent app for us they'd have a LOT of customers.

Anyone else have a suggestion?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro