Surface Book Refresh

Yonic Boom

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey Dan!

I'm running an 8GB original Surface Book, and by and large it's been a great machine. I really regret not ponying up for 16GB of RAM and I feel it when my workflow requires both Illustrator and Photoshop.

Do you think there's any chance we might see another refresh of the Surface Book to coincide with the Creator's Update? Or should I go ahead and consider flipping my original Surface Book for either a Performance Base or something else with more RAM.

I can hold out for a few more months, but any longer than that and I might get a little cranky. :)

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in this too. I've got an SP3 that is really being pushed to (past!) it's limits in my job (web dev). I held off upgrading when the Surface Book Performance Base was announced because I didn't really have the money, but now there are discounts running on the SB (e.g. 15%) and I'm very tempted. But if a refreshed SB came out in a month or two with 16GB RAM on the cheaper models (right now I need to buy the top end to get it) OR a quad core CPU then I'd be sad, both of those things would be very useful for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12