The apps in the store are not well programmed they crash anytime, its a big drawback.
    some of the doesn't even support. And Microsoft needs to provide more and good apps, provided they wanna see the brand growing.
    03-09-2017 04:54 AM
    It depends on the apps you are using. I don't experience many app crashes.

As for why some are discontinued, the reasons vary. Sometimes the team is shutting down all of their apps, and this has nothing to do with Windows. Other times, the developer has decided that they don't want to bother with the effort for this platform anymore. Additionally, some just might not have time to maintain their apps.

It's up to the developers to decide what they would like to do when it comes to providing apps. We do have some great apps though, along with a good number that are updated.
    03-09-2017 07:35 AM
    Unfortunately apps need developers and developers only go where the money is. There isn't money here because the market share is so small. That entire area has been done to death here. I don't get many app crashes but there won't be any 'good apps' in the forseeable future. If you want these kinds of apps, you may be better off with Android or iPhone.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-09-2017 08:06 AM