HP Elite X3 an update over Lumia 950?

Jesse Venables

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi.

Is the HP Elite x3 an update over the Lumia 950? My biggest Gripe with the Lumia is the terrible Bluetooth quality... It's the worst on any Lumia I have ever owned. Would like to know if shelling out for the HP product is worth it as while driving, I've reverted back to 3.5mm for my audio playback due to disruptions.

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Never had issues on either of my Lumias. The screen is way better than the 950 but the camera sux on the hp. Battery life is better on the HP. The hard ware is more stable on the hp. But no glance on the hp.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
These are always subjective. I just switched from the 950XL to the X3. If you are a crazy pic taker that loved detail, then yes the X3 camera is less than the 950XL, but it doesn't suck by any means. Its the same argument against the 1020, "who needs 41 megapixels". If you care, then the camera isn't as good. Not having glance is an adjustment, but I had woke up every day before I had it, and have continued to not die in my sleep without it. Other than those two, tap to pay is the only other downside with the X3.... but I NEVER used it. The X3 is a superior phone in about 90% of categories. The battery is "amazing" in the fact that I'm not needing to look for my charger throughout the day. I have yet to get through a work day with less than 60%, and I USE my phone. I have 5 email accounts also pulling when mail arrives. The "it doesn't have" arguments are going to keep someone from not upgrading to better hardware, and its kind of sad. We keep waiting for this magical phone that keeps all our hopes and dreams in it, and it will never happen. There will always be something lacking in a phone, even an iPhone. Its a great phone, and an upgrade, in general, to the 950 and even the XL.

terdferguson3

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Your not the only one. Bluetooth is a steaming terd on my 950xl💩

Originally posted by Jesse Venables
Hi.

Is the HP Elite x3 an update over the Lumia 950? My biggest Gripe with the Lumia is the terrible Bluetooth quality... It's the worst on any Lumia I have ever owned. Would like to know if shelling out for the HP product is worth it as while driving, I've reverted back to 3.5mm for my audio playback due to disruptions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett