Where can i find received Whatssapp video in my phone ?

cchamodd

Mar 16, 2017
Visit site
I want to get whatssapp video out from phone, but that video seen in whatssapp chat inbox but that video can't find in phone. as well as I off "saving incoming media" in whatssapp. How to find that video in my phone

Starboy21

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
First go to storage sense n see where do u store everything internal or sd card n then go to files app n then open internal storage or sd card n then open pictures folder n then WhatsApp folder there u can find all the received pics n vids ..hope it helps..

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I want to get whatssapp video out from phone, but that video seen in whatssapp chat inbox but that video can't find in phone. as well as I off "saving incoming media" in whatssapp. How to find that video in my phone
You can find videos in photo app and also in file explorer.open file explorer >this device>pictures folder>WhatsApp folder

Sent from mTalk

AWspicious 13

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Well.... You said that you turned off "save incoming media". So, you won't be able to find it. If you change the settings to SAVE incoming media, go to PHOTOS, FOLDERS. PICTURES ('D' if media saves to memory card or "this device") and scroll to the Whatsapp folder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism