How can I activate Win 10 with NO phone and NO Internet

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Working on tactical military systems where no Internet or phone connection is possible.
I install the ISO from local media, but have no ability to activate it. Having a unique media for each box isn't practical either (there are a LOT of boxes involved).

Please copy any reply - thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I see that a fellow Mod has removed an email that was posted... I'm more inclined to believe you are looking to activate a copy not through the usual channels.

Short answer. no.

There is simply no way to activate a license without a phone or internet as with Windows 10 a unique hardware identifier is generated and associated with your machine which is later added to a microsoft account if transitionedd from a local account to a microsoft account or added to the store app only. This occurs the first time you connect to the internet and after certain time period, you will need to activate via phone.

Furthermore to do what you are proposing you need to have very specific Software Assurance agreements - Which would be covered under your IT policies.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
You cannot activate it without phone or internet but you can extend the 'trial' period so to speak. You can only do this a set number of times though and it is possibly considered piracy so I will not give details here for how to do it.

TL:DR: You have to use internet or phone activation to activate any copy of Windows legally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb