I need a help!... Can't download apps on Lumia 535

Renglal Joute

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
When i try to download apps on the windows10 mobile store the apps always stuck saying "starting download"for hours i tried shutting down phone,turning off cellular data and on it again but none of them work,so anyone please help me with your answers as i am a frequent apps+games downloader.I am using a lumia 535 dual sim

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: I need a help!...

1) What about Wifi, does this occur here as well?

2) Do you have enough storage space as you say you are frequent apps + games downloader?

3) Do you have apps and games set to install on a Msd card? If so is that full? Have you tried a different msd card?

4) What about a soft reboot?

5) Have you tried a battery pull?

Renglal Joute

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site

1) What about Wifi, does this occur here as well?

2) Do you have enough storage space as you say you are frequent apps + games downloader?

3) Do you have apps and games set to install on a Msd card? If so is that full? Have you tried a different msd card?

4) What about a soft reboot?

5) Have you tried a battery pull?

Of course i have enough storage actually a lot of storage and soft reboot more than 4 times,and battery pull is common and i am using my phone memory to download it

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Of course i have enough storage actually a lot of storage and soft reboot more than 4 times,and battery pull is common and i am using my phone memory to download it

I see, that answers almost all but one question -> what about WiFI? :grin:.

Also when you say a lot of storage, can you confirm how much exactly?

Just want to make sure everything is covered :).

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

You will not believe me how much i've done that!

:grin: I figured but had to ask as a matter of course.

Other than trying a different WiFi point, a hard reset or a flash with the windows device recovery tool I don't know what else to suggest.

Make sure you back everything up on a PC & cloud, use a factory cable (the usb cable supplied with the phone) and fully charge your phone before you flash the phone should you wish to do so.

Renglal Joute

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site

:grin: I figured but had to ask as a matter of course.

Other than trying a different WiFi point, a hard reset or a flash with the windows device recovery tool I don't know what else to suggest.

Make sure you back everything up on a PC & cloud, use a factory cable (the usb cable supplied with the phone) and fully charge your phone before you flash the phone should you wish to do so.
Hard reset weeks ago and the reason i asked is because i don't have a pc,and also thanks for the replies,any answers anyone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb