I've being using my Nokia Lumia 625 for more than 2 years and it has an issue of getting stuck all of a sudden. This is more frequent now and the phone gets stuck even when I'm not using it and after like 5-15 minutes it automatically reboots. I have 2.66 GB free in the phone memory as well. I'm using an SD card as well.
    My phone does not have installed many complicated apps or games and therefore i cannot understand the reason for this issue.

Plz help.

thanks
    03-27-2017 12:43 AM
    Hi, there are a few things that I would recommend trying.
    First remove the SD card and test the phone for a period of time, just to rule it out as the problem.
    Failing that I would try a hard reset, which would wipe your data, but would rule out software issues.
    03-27-2017 08:14 AM
    I've being using my Nokia Lumia 625 for more than 2 years and it has an issue of getting stuck all of a sudden. This is more frequent now and the phone gets stuck even when I'm not using it and after like 5-15 minutes it automatically reboots. I have 2.66 GB free in the phone memory as well. I'm using an SD card as well.
    My phone does not have installed many complicated apps or games and therefore i cannot understand the reason for this issue.

Plz help.

thanks
    Hello,did you upgrade your phone to the latest build version?this problem only occurs to me when i have less storage,and you said you have more than enough storage then this must be a malware problem,you can try hard reseting or getting your phone scanned and cleaning your phone with apps like anti-virus using a pc.
    03-28-2017 07:18 AM
    this must be a malware problem,you can try hard reseting or getting your phone scanned and cleaning your phone with apps like anti-virus using a pc.
    Hi, I'm not sure where you read about malware on Windows phones, but I think you'll find it isn't a problem on the Windows Phone / Mobile platform. Any anti-virus apps for Windows phones don't actually do anything.
    03-31-2017 04:10 AM
    What build are you running on the device first of all?
    03-31-2017 08:00 AM