Lumia 950 reboots constantly

Zahid Banatwalla1

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
I upgraded my Lumia 950 to insider build 15048 fast ring and ever since then it constantly reboots.
I have upgraded to build 15063.2 but the problem still persists.
Cam anyone help.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You might suffer from a loose fitting battery and the build you entered on when first seeing this issue is just coincidental...

Make a paper shim from 3-4 thicknesses of paper and insert it between the frame and the battery edge opposite the contacts to help push the contacts on the battery into those on the frame. Make another shim to sit on top of the battery to help the cover push the battery down into the well.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
You might suffer from a loose fitting battery and the build you entered on when first seeing this issue is just coincidental...

Make a paper shim from 3-4 thicknesses of paper and insert it between the frame and the battery edge opposite the contacts to help push the contacts on the battery into those on the frame. Make another shim to sit on top of the battery to help the cover push the battery down into the well.

This is a great suggestion, did it work? If not, might be the OS version. Only way to test that would be to use WDRT to go back to production build and see if the problem persists. If it does, sadly, it's hardware related.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb