I upgraded Windows 10 and now it freezes

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Upgraded it, and now I can only use it for about 10 minutes before the whole system locks up.

Frustrated person over here was working before the update. I shouldn't have updated.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Upgraded it, and now I can only use it for about 10 minutes before the whole system locks up.

Frustrated person over here was working before the update. I shouldn't have updated.

Please specify and be precise.

Upgraded from what to what ?

From other editions of Windows ( i.e. 7 or 8/8.1) to Windows 10 ?
From one version of Windows 10 to a newer version ( i.e. from 1511 to 1607, from 1607 to 1703 ) ?

Chemy JMHT

VR Expert
Nov 6, 2016
Visit site

Hi, welcome to the forum, I invite you to register in order to follow a little bit better this and every other question you may have, also here you will find a lot of good info.

Regarding to your question, I think we need a little bit more info about your situation, something like:

What this on a mobile device or a laptop/PC?

Which version you had before?

How did you perform the update?

It freeze when you do something in particular?

Well hopefully I will be able to help you.

Maybe you can rollback to a previous version.

Here some info (PC Version): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...37070c/going-back-to-windows-7-or-windows-8-1

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro