Does here drive +, here maps, mix radio, msn health and fitnes work on a windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have windows phone lumia 640 xl, when I bought phone in the phone was windows 8.1 then I upgrade it to the windows 10 and with that upgrade I have install here drive +, here maps, maps, msn health, mix radio, msn money..I read that that apps dont work? And does this apps still work on windows 10, and why they put in the installation if they dont work? Did I need here drive, here maps or windows maps app is replace for here drive, here maps? And groove music is replacment for mix radio?

jason hogan1

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I have windows phone lumia 640 xl, when I bought phone in the phone was windows 8.1 then I upgrade it to the windows 10 and with that upgrade I have install here drive +, here maps, maps, msn health, mix radio, msn money..I read that that apps dont work? And does this apps still work on windows 10, and why they put in the installation if they dont work? Did I need here drive, here maps or windows maps app is replace for here drive, here maps? And groove music is replacment for mix radio?

The Lumia line is junk now. You're better off trying to use MS apps on other vendor platforms at this point. MS sold us all nice expensive phones and then scrapped them. I'm considering getting a class action lawsuit going over it. Their "updates" are actually breaking the phones worse and they have no interest in fixing them.

Of course you could call tech support. They will flat out insult you though. That's how much they care. Be glad you didn't spend $800 for the privilege like the 950xl users did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo