about background processes on windows 10 mobile

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello everybody

this week I bought a Lumia 950XL, a really nice phone, but I'm really really impressed about the kind of issues I got with it.
I was aware about some problems I would face, like
My main problem is about background processes. Why on earth its not able to upload files on apps like messenger or telegram while its working on another app? For example, when I want to send a heavy video, I cant wait on app with the screen on just to send it.
One more thing thats very close to the previous one: why on earth the microphone stops working when switch between apps? I can't understand why those basic functions, more than essentials and practicals for me, do not work on windows 10 mobile.
Its insane... its like there's no background processes at all, just a freeze of the app information when you left, and when you return then it will come to life again, updating everything and all that delay. I really cannot believe it.

Is there something wrong about my settings or something like that? If its the normal behavior of the windows 10 mobile, I definitely cant stand with.

please help me...
thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon