i want a total refund on my phone, you can't run deezer

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi recently i bought a Nokia Lumia Phone and i am a deezer suscriber too, so i was totally surprised when i notices i can't use deezer on my new phone (it just can't connect, is like it can't find my internet connection), i really love deezer and in windows store you put deezer so i want a total refund to get an android phone in wich i can use deezer.... it's like false advertising, thanks for your attention.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to Windows Central.

We are a fan based site with no affiliation to Microsoft, Nokia or any mobile providers.

You'll need to contact wherever you purchased the phone from if it is eligible to be returned.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Deezer only works on Windows 10 Mobile devices. If you bought an older phone that runs Windows Phone 8/8.1 it won't work. Even on Android or iOS, there are system requirements for each app and you need to check first to see if it works with your phone.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Deezer does work on WP and W10M. Have you contacted Deezer support? Have you talked to your carrier?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Deezer does work on WP and W10M. Have you contacted Deezer support? Have you talked to your carrier?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

According to the Store, it's only 10.

[h=2]System Requirements[/h]
Minimum
OSWindows 10, Windows 10 Mobile
Architecturex86, x64, ARM

Recommended
OSWindows 10, Windows 10 Mobile
Architecturex86, x64, ARM

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
They don't have that official Sailfish for Xperia quite yet. End of Q2 is the target. If they get full Sony Camera support and features... Oooo Mama, watch out.

I briefly had a XA Ultra a while back and I wasn't impressed with the camera. Get this, the main camera is a 21MP unit without OIS while the selfie cam is 16 MP with OIS. WITH!!! Besides the usual Android shortcomings, the Sony skin is not exactly the greatest. Even Blu has better skins on their phones.

Being gesture-based I would imagine a 5" display being the largest you could reasonably work with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett