Nokia Lumia 1520

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have just taken delivery of my Nokia 1520 it uses a nanno sim so have ordered one but in the mean time should it be able to connect to the internet without any sim or sd card in it? I will not connect to my home wifi just sends me an error code800c0019 .
it is second hand I even plugged it in to my Router still gives me a a fault code I wonder if it needs to have the cards in to connect to wifi ,but I have a worry that it is faulty. Anyone any ideas? many thanks Ian

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Has it not been reset from the previous owner?

Try a Hard Reset, but first plug in so you know it has enough charge to get through the process.

Power off the phone > hold Volume Down > press Power > keep holding Volume Down until you see the exclamation (!) screen, then immediately release the Volume Down

Now tap Volume Up / Volume Down / Power / Volume Down

You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. If you already have a Microsoft Account you can sign into it during the set up.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes